When your home or business experiences water damage from a leaky roof, burst water pipe, or excessive moisture builds in an indoor environment, mold can quickly start to grow. Mold testing and mold remediation is the only way to completely stop the mold spores from growing in the home or business
Absolute Cleaning and Restoration provides thorough testing and inspection first to see if there is a mold problem and what is causing it. Once detected, we use our state of the art equipment to remediate the spores from the air as well as any affected areas
If you believe you have mold either you have seen mold or have smelled a musty smell, you must call Absolute Cleaning & Restoration. We are a professional mold remediation company and will test the home or business, find the source of the mold problem, and restore the home or business. Call us at 662-760-4348 to get professional and efficient damage repair.
We have included a few images from jobs we have completed in the North Mississippi area. Mold lives and grows under the surfaces of your home. Often caused by a water leak or sewage backup that was not properly dried during cleanup. We use advanced tools to detect mold in your home or business so it can be remediated.
Storm damage is all too common; each year, countless homes suffer damage from storm-related incidents. Reducing your risk of damage is not complicated and many of these tips are simple to knock out in the Spring and Fall.
Flooded homes can present numerous hazards that can cause serious injury. The Federal Emergency Management Agency instructs homeowners to check for structural damage such as cracked, warped, or loosened foundations. If you suspect damage to water, gas, sewer, or electric lines, contact utility companies before entering the home.
Many homeowners have heard how dangerous mold in your house could be and how important it is to get it removed immediately. These dangers are associated with a specific type of mold referred to by many as “toxic mold. The term toxic mold is somewhat misleading, as many molds and fungi can cause harm. What causes the danger are toxins called “mycotoxins.”